Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

(Puerto Rico would not honored a name change.)

I send my paper work together with my old birth certificate

and court documents to get a new certificate,

and Puerto Rico decline,

what can I do

Asked on 5/19/10, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You need to speak to a lawyer in Puerto Rico.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/10, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida