Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

Hi, I need to know how to go about suing a newspaper reporter for libelous comments made about me. What do I need to prove my case and is there a place to do this.

Asked on 9/13/09, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Need to ask for a retraction. Probably a lost cause. Newspapers will be well defended. I would use my time in other ways unless you have really been significantly damaged. If so, see a lawyer. Libel cases can be quite difficult to pursue.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/09, 5:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida