Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

In Florida, if counsel for one party tape records or transcribes unsworn statement testimony, on what grounds may the other party receive a copy of such recording or transcription?

Asked on 5/01/13, 12:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You are entitled to receipt of a copy of any prior statements given. You should make a demand for that.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 1:24 pm

Jeffrey Garvin Garvin Law Firm

Barry is right. You are entitled to copies of any statements that you have given

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida