Legal Question in Military Law in Florida

my boyfriend is in the us army and is in Afghanistan. he needs a lawyer to get retirement

Asked on 8/11/12, 8:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

Retirement or disability benefits? He needs to consult with an attorney if he needs one.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/12, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Florida