Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

4-month new car accident total loss. Insurance and gap covering car, but how about the money i have already paid and other services added to the car?

Asked on 2/02/13, 12:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Huh? Accident caused by someone else? They are responsible for the reasonable value of car at time of accident. Accident caused by you? Your insurance should pay reasonable value of car at time of accident. This may not include the full value of after factory work which you added to car. Not sure what other items you are referring to.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/13, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida