Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

in a auto accident when a party has no personal injury insurance what is your options.

Asked on 4/21/17, 1:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If the other party is at fault you can try and find a doctor who will treat under a letter of protection and you can seek reimbursement of sorts from them. you can treat at a public hospital. you can use group health ins.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/17, 1:53 pm

Jason Neufeld Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, a personal-injury and elder law firm

Hopefully, you have uninsured motorists coverage. Otherwise, it will be difficult to find a lawyer willing to take the case on contingency. If the damages are relatively minor you can also try small-claims court.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/17, 5:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida