Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Can a bails bondman come into another state to arrest a person without a warrent? If the person is injured during the arrest how can they sue the bondsman and what type of lawyer would handle such case

Asked on 6/21/12, 7:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

Yes. A personal injury attorney probably will not take the case.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/12, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida