Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I had a car accident, i am disbaled, geico never paid for the PIP and it was ppaid for> what can I do?It was a hit & run also.

Asked on 4/10/12, 5:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jacob Lieberman Lieberman Law Company

A PIP suit can be filed to pay the doctor bills. Geico would owe the attorney fees if the PIP suit was successful. If you have UM coverage you coudl recover more than just your medical bills for your injuries. Please contact me should you have any more questions.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/12, 5:29 am
Michael Tobin Michael M. Tobin, P.A.

A pip suit can be handled on a contingency basis so GEICO will pay your lawyer if you win.

If you have uninsured motorist coverage you can collect for other damages including pain and suffering. Also, if you are disabled you may be entitled to Social Security Disability monthly benefits. Call me at 305-305-3351 cell phone.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/12, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida