Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

i just got a dui while i was driving fast. Now i have to get a lawyer to help me

Asked on 7/11/12, 8:40 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You should, as a conviction will raise your insurance rates. Call me if you need a referral.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 8:53 am

Andrew Weinstein Weinstein Law Firm

If you are looking for a lawyer that is an expert in criminal law, please consider:

Michael D. Weinstein, Esq.

Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

12 S.E. 7th Street

Suite 610

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

Phone: 954.761.1420

Fax: 954.761.1421

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 9:08 am
Mario Musil The Musil Law Firm

My office does free initial consultations. Feel free to call 877 706 8745.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 9:16 am
Leland Garvin Garvin Law Firm

When ever you are arrested for a DUI in Florida you have only 10 days to challenge the suspension (ie. the officer taking your license).

I was previously a prosecutor here in Broward county and would be happy to discuss the case further with you.

best of luck,

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida