Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

An employee who works in another state, owns his own vehicle was traveling to a work related event and a guy jumped out on front of him. My employee was found without fault but the man was injured. Now the injured man is trying to sue me personally. O haven't accepted the papers yet. Can I refuse to since I should not be personally responsible and it is not named properly? This seems baseless to me.

Asked on 8/14/10, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

If you have liability insurance for your business, it is best to report this to the insurance co. They will defend you. Otherwise, consult an attorney. Want to know the law without going to law school? Protect yourself against ripoffs? Sign up for a free legal newsletter on various areas of consumer law by going to, and for your personal injury needs see

Read more
Answered on 8/23/10, 4:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida