Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I entered a convenience store during an armed robbery. I had a heart attack. The cardioligist stated in a letter that I had the heart attack at that time due to the incident. I am still under Dr care. I do not have insurance. Should I get a lawyer.

Asked on 9/30/09, 1:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You can call a few, but on the facts as stated (you only saw the robbery), you probably do not have a claim because of Florida's "impact rule" doctrine.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/09, 1:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida