Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I have been a Front Service Clerk, part time only, for several months with an outstanding rating on performance and a raise. I have injured my back and will be forced to miss shifts until this condition improves. What should I do immediately, if anything, to help bare the loss of income and Dr.s costs?

Asked on 4/01/17, 12:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

See workers' compensation lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/17, 6:44 pm

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

This depends on how you injured your back, and without that information, you will not get a reliable answer to your question.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/17, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida