Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was hit on my bike by moving eye was swollen shut had to have eye examined for retina tear....I had to pay out of pocket as they would not take auto insurance...had x rays. But foot is swollen but no one seems to take auto I insurance

.do I need a lawyer to help me ..accident was Oct 13 in the AM

Asked on 10/22/18, 8:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Neufeld Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, a personal-injury and elder law firm

Please call 305.931.6666. We'd be happy to discuss your potential claim.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/18, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida