Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

injury lawsuit

i filed a lawsuit for my daughter who was injured in orlando from a slip and fall accident at a hotel since she just turned 18 and i filed for this who gets the settlement money she had just turned 17 at time of accident thanks louise

Asked on 6/19/09, 7:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Re: injury lawsuit

See your attorney. But, your daughter does.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/09, 10:42 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: injury lawsuit

Isn't this a question for your lawyer?

Read more
Answered on 6/21/09, 8:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida