Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I live in Ohio and won a judgement from a guy in Florida. He is filling bankruptcy and all his income is from disability. Can I collect?

Asked on 8/07/11, 11:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If the judgment is dischargeable, no.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/11, 12:31 pm
Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

See my website under garnishment. See

Read more
Answered on 8/08/11, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida