Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Medical Bills

I had a Auto accident and used up my PIP. There is a balance owed of my Medical Bills. If I have a Lawyer ask for damages, can the Medical Bills be requested to be paid separate from the total settlement and could this be done? I started with PIP Insurance and as time passed I went on Medicare and a Supplement Insuance. After I was on Medicare I had an operation due to the accident, which is the Medical Bill Balance. Can I submitt any of these Medical Bills to Medicare?

Asked on 2/16/05, 7:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. P. Gonzalez-Sirgo J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.

Re: Medical Bills

Call me and we can discuss in detail, 305-461-1095.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/05, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida