Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

my mother has a lawyer currently who is not working for her best interest in a slip and fall case with winn dixie super market. can someone please take a moment to hear our case. Winndixie has made several false allegations and i do not know what the ramifications are for another lawyer to take the case on and we can pay the other lawyer for his time and hassle

Asked on 8/24/11, 12:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Aronberg Aronberg & Aronberg, Injury Law Firm

There may be financial consequences for your mother to hire another lawyer. Have you tried to work out your differences with the current attorney? Have you asked for an in person meeting?

I would need to know more information. I would like to speak to you about this on the telephone. Feel free to call me at 561-266-9191.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/11, 1:08 pm

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You only pay 1 fee. The lawyers will work out a fee sharing arrangement based on the work done and to be done. If you would like a free consultation please call me.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/11, 2:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida