Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

My son (a minor) let his friend (a minor) drive my husbands truck, the friend totaled it. The kid did not have permission from my husband to drive it. Insurance will not pay for it, can we hold the kids parents responsible?

Asked on 2/15/19, 9:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Some of this depends on the facts. You say "minor" . . . . did they have drivers licenses? Did your son have permission to drive the truck or did he steal it? How was it totaled?

Read more
Answered on 2/15/19, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida