Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I am a South Miami resident preparing to file a Pro Per personal injury trip & fall action. I seek limited attorney-client representation as to commercial premises liability.

• Proof /critique the Complaint.

• Advise as to a Negligence Per Se “Second - Cause of Action” (building code violation).

• Assistance in defending an expected Motion to Dismiss.

• Assistance in preparing & defense of MSJ based on Negligence Per Se.

Is there a listing of attorney's that provide limited representation?

Asked on 12/27/18, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You cannot solicit attorney's services via this website. You have to contact individual attorneys. Your likelihood of getting a Motion for Summary Judgment on negligence per se in a slip and fall circumstances is slim. Why are you not hiring an attorney handle that case? You really need one.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/18, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida