Legal Question in Product Liability in Florida

I bought a property and a small boat, no registrarion/numbers, came with it with no paperwork. The person I bought the property from is deceased and I would like to give a neighbor the boat and release my liability. How do I do this? Thanks.

Asked on 5/07/17, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

sell it to him for $1. Give him a bill of sale.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/17, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Florida