Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I am 71 years old and my son wants to purchase a condo in Palm Beach County, Fla. he will be going for a mortgage on the property. He will be on the mortgage and we willl both be on the deed (I will not be on the mortgage). The property is 55 and older. I will be living in the condo, he will only come for visits as he lives in another state.

Asked on 5/24/13, 7:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

This is done all the time.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida