Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My brother has taken the position on himself to take over my father's property after he died. the house he left is supposed to be split between three of us. he does not want me to get any of the proceeds when he wants to sell the house and he had the court send me this letter to sign to push me out of my part what recourse do I have. he threw me out of the house and put my other sister in it after telling me no one is supposed to be living in it even though I fixed it up with what I had from moving down here to florida. after living in my car for months then I was back on the street again.

Asked on 7/12/18, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need an attorney. There is nothing you can do on your own. Has an estate been filed? You need to file a claim asap.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/18, 5:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida