Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

We would like to change the ownership of a condo in FL from my mother and brother to myself (and, if it makes things simpler, my mother). My brother and I have POA for my mother and she is no longer able to manage her affairs. We are all Canadian citizens. What do we need to do to accomplish this?

Asked on 3/27/11, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You need a guardian appointed and a new deed filed.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/11, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida