Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I want to create a Power of Attorney(PoA) to my spouse to sell our property in CA. I live in Florida. Can I create and notarize a Florida PoA ? Is it acceptable in CA? or Can I create a PoA document specific to CA and notarize it here in FL. Will this be valid in CA? I wont be able to travel to CA. What are my options to do this PoA so my spouse in CA can sell the property without me being present.

Asked on 6/11/19, 9:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

robert roemer Robert Roemer & Associates,P.A.

Yes but you may need some help from lawyer like myself to get this accomplished because of the complexity of it.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/19, 10:11 am
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

The Title Company usually has forms for this. Speak with them

Read more
Answered on 6/11/19, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida