Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

two divorced both on the deed to a home paid one wants to sell other doesnt.

Asked on 9/10/18, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You can file a partition action. You need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/18, 4:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida