Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

How do you evict a live in boyfriend who pays rent for emotional abuse?

Asked on 3/18/20, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

I'm not sure what you mean by "pays rent for emotional abuse" but the eviction process is pretty straight forward. Do you have a written lease agreement?

Read more
Answered on 3/19/20, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida