Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have a family real estate issue going on. My great grandfather property was illegally stolen from my grandmother, and I wanted to know what route I could take. It’s been passed from hand to hand & recent sold for 1 million dollars

Asked on 6/15/21, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need to contact a real estate attorney. A review of the title to the property needs to be done to determine if there were proper transfers or not.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/21, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida