Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

In Florida. Mother has house with mortgage. How do we assure house stays with family when she passes?

Asked on 2/29/20, 7:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

She can add you to deed or convey on death via a will.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/20, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida