Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

What form do I need to add 2 people on a property deed in florida

Asked on 7/31/09, 1:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Peter Gonzalez Sanchez-Medina, Gonzalez, Quesada, Lage, Crespo, Gomez & MachadoLLP

A quitclaim deed would work, but I strongly recommend that you first visit with a real estate lawyer before you execute any papers to add two others to the title to your Florida property. There may be tax consequences and other issues that should be examined before you take any action to make sure that you are fully informed before transferring any rights to property to anyone.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 12:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida