Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have a home co owned by my dad. I think he has a life estate. Can he take my portion of the home for a quick claim deed? And give it to my sisters.

Asked on 7/23/13, 4:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. He can give up his undivided share.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 4:36 pm

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

His interest is all he can give away.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 6:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida