Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

House deed my name spouse in jail want to sell home he won't sign deed

Asked on 10/05/21, 4:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You need a court order to sell.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/21, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida