Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Can legal action be taken against a relative who is removing personal belongings of mine from my house. He has his own house but has moved in to mine while I am living with my daughter as I am elderly and need care.

Asked on 4/24/13, 11:59 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Yes. It can be costly so the value of what has been removed needs to be weighed against the cost of such litigation.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/13, 1:41 am

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You can also call the police and complain of elder abuse.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/13, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida