Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

lost copy of the deed for land in Trinidad and Tobago, how do I get a copy? Also, how do I register same land to a child living in the United States?

Asked on 12/07/19, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need to contact an appropriate attorney or government office in Trinidad about the deed. You also need an attorney to "register" the land, even tough, i dont know what you mean by that phrase. The land is in Trinidad, Florida has no control over it and Florida law does not impact it.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/19, 5:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida