Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have been making payments on my condo which is held in a trust with my brother as trustee to his trust. I also homesteaded the property as I was told to do by the trustee. Now he is going backwards on our agreement of ownership and wants me to lease the property. Do I have any rights in Florida as I have a document showing my “ equity “ from my brother

Asked on 7/08/19, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

If the house is in a trust, you do not own it. The trust owns the house. The trust paperwork would control the issues.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida