Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

can my minor children save their moneyandbuy vacant land in FLA?

Asked on 8/04/13, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

The land can be purchased through a guardian or in a custodial account for a minor. Seek legal help before doing this.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida