Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Neighbor built fence on my property and survey shows that. how do i get this matter solved.

there is no speaking to them, that has resulted in calling local police on me.

Asked on 2/26/21, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Retain counsel. He is trespassing.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/21, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida