Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

We have been notified of no suit that has been filed.

Asked on 8/04/09, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, P.A.

You may wait to see if they file suit. Make sure that you accurately document all damages and any repairs with photographs and the bills. You could file suit yourself depending on what rights you have in the lease agreement (i.e.: accelerate the rent).

Read more
Answered on 8/04/09, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida