Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

four ower's of home

i have a problem with my inlaws, 18months ago both parties decide to buy a house my in laws put 86,000.00 down and my wife and me are finiancing the rest of loan for 100,000.00. A month ago we startedarguing with them and they decide to move out and take a most of there stuff with them. Now they aren't paying nothing towards the house bills and yet they still think that they can come in and used the utility any time they want and not pay for anything . Is there any way or law that can help me.

Asked on 5/02/07, 7:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: four ower's of home

buy them out or sell the place and give them their share. If they wont agree, you will ahve to file a partition law suit. Very expensive!

Read more
Answered on 5/03/07, 9:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida