Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

what papers do I need to fill out to take myself off of property and have it just in my son and daughter-in-laws- name

Asked on 7/01/20, 11:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You must file a new deed giving the property to them.

Call me if you need help.

561 998 9401

Read more
Answered on 7/01/20, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida