Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I want to take my portion of the value of the house given to my father to 3 daughters. How can I do this?

Asked on 8/30/11, 7:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Jones Ronald A. Jones, PA

Either have the other sisters pay you in exchange for a deed, or hire a lawyer to bring a partition suit and sale of the house.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/11, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida