Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I purchased land and a home from my father , we filed it on a quit claim deed . I have two siblings who now say they are going to take me to court , because the land should have been willed to all of us . Can they take the land from me ?

Asked on 9/02/13, 2:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If there was consideration passed from you to your father to support the transfer, then no one can challenge it. Seek legal help with all your facts

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida