Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

i purchased a vehicle for my boyfriend 2 years ago solely under name. He has driven it for two years and recently had to replace the transmission about 4 months ago. We have since broken up and he refuses to give me the vehicle. He is behind two payments which is affecting my credit and is stopping me from selling it to a friend so I can get out of it. he is also threatening to take out the transmission unless I give him what he paid for it. Ive called the police and they refuse to do anything claiming its a civil matter. What can I do?

Asked on 4/26/10, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank J. Pyle Probate Attorney Throughout Florida

Sue him. What a foolish thing you did.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/10, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida