Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have waited 57 days on my deposit from an apartment. when does the apartment complex by statute refund my money

Asked on 4/26/19, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

if they never properly imposed a lien then you can proceed with a small claims action, if below $5000, now. hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/19, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida