Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

What happens if you walk away from your house and mortgage.

Asked on 10/05/11, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jean Winters Winters & Winters, PA

In Florida, your home can be foreclosed, and the lender can pursue a deficiency judgment if the property sells for less than the amount owed.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/11, 4:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida