Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

A co-worker I have been seeing sent me two videos from his personal mobile phone showing him having oral sex with another woman. Is this illegal? How can I make sure it doesn't happen again?

Asked on 7/28/14, 6:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may report the police for office harassment and sexual abuse.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida