Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

What do I need to start a case against my boss for sexual harassment? I was recently FIRED for being late without any written notice.

Asked on 9/24/14, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

You would need to start process by filing with the EEOC. Feel free to call or e-mail me to discuss further. [email protected] Thanks.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/14, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida