Legal Question in Social Security Law in Florida

What kind of lawyer do I need to speak to regarding my ex-husbands SSD settlement. We divorced in 2010 after nearly 15 years of marriage. He applied for SSD before we divorced and was just awarded his settlement this year. I believe that the settlement was backdated 5 years for him and our son.

Asked on 7/31/13, 5:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Tobin Michael M. Tobin, P.A.

Call Binder & Binder nations largest SS Disability advocates.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 1:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Florida