Legal Question in Social Security Law in Florida

Social Security Disability will soon send me an overpayment/ cessation of benefits notice. I have not received this notice yet, but it will be sent to me very soon. I believe they are going to ask for $80 - $100K from me.

Can Social Security Disability take my 401K rollover or regular IRA funds?

I will also need an attorney who is knowledgeable in this area of Social Security and I may need to meet with a tax attorney.

Thank you.

Asked on 9/01/09, 8:09 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire

You defrauded the government to the tune of 80-100K, and you want someone here to help you? No, I don't think so.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/09, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Florida