Legal Question in Social Security Law in Florida

hello, I am my wife representative for her ssdi claim. She was denied Initially within 2 weeks. The DDS office admitted they should have waited for documents. On reconsideration, they also did the identical error referring back to the Initial denial, but they did say she was disabled, but in step 5 she may be able to do other light work when 3 doctors say otherwise. Also the burden shifted to SSA in step 5 and did not show how she could possibly do this nor did a voc specialist review this issue. I also filed a internal complaint with ssa civil rights office for a section 504 violation and I believe she is being retaliated against her for that complaint. in addition they only reviewed the records piecemeal instead of its all of the records, they pick out only what they wanted and misquoted the statements as well.. Should I ask for an expedited hearing or file directly in Federal Court for an expedited review.

Asked on 8/20/12, 8:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

YOu should hire an attorney. You are just not qualified to handle this.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/12, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Florida