Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I had an accident which led to an improper change of lanes charge in December. I am deciding if I need to hire a lawyer and fight it or if I should plead guilty and take traffic school. I am going to speak to the lawyer. I hope the lawyer can give me a direction to go into and help decide if I should fight it. When it comes to traffic citations is this something that a lawyer can observe the facts and help me decide if I should fight it? Is this reasonable to expect? Or is the nature of the charge as such that (with all judges being different) it would it be very hard for the lawyer to advise me on what to do and in the end is it just something that will be my call?

Asked on 1/12/18, 12:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You definitely need to talk to a lawyer about this. Accident cases can be won on several grounds. When you talk to the attorney, any good traffic attorney would be able to explain to you your defenses and how best you should proceed.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/18, 1:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida